Thursday, February 2, 2017

Homemade Hanger Swirl Cold Process Soap - Coconut Lime Verbena with Piped Dots on Top

Have you ever searched Pinterest for creative techniques to add to your soap making repertoire? I have. While I don't spend much time on Pinterest, I do remember being inspired by a soap with diagonal dots of color on the top.

In this video, I attempt to pipe light green, dark green and black dots in a diagonal line on top of a soap loaf. The fragrance is Coconut Lime Verbena and I've used a clothes hanger to swirl the colors. The color pattern inside the soap is White (base), black, light green, dark green, light green, white, black, white.

The color pattern for the dots on top is  light green, dark green, black, dark green (repeat so that the black is surrounded by dark green on either side.)




No comments:

Post a Comment